Contact Directory Business Services Educational Services Human Resources Student Services Superintendent
About GUSD School Finder Schools Directory Schools Report Card
Board of Education How To Address The Board Board of Education Goals and Objectives Board Recognitions
Attendance/Challenge 5 Calendars CAASPP Testing Child Nutrition & Student Meals Common Core District Dress Code District Homework Policy District Information Handbook District Wellness Policy Dual Immersion Program Facilities Master Plan FAQs Food Resources GUSD Community Service Requirements Immigration Information News & Information No Child Left Behind Positive School Climate Residency Verification Safety and Security Student Enrollment Transcript and Records Requests
SmartFind Express Teacher Resources Employee Recognition Program Gilroy Foundation

Transcript and Records Requests

(Effective February 2, 2015)

How to order Transcripts or Deferred Action (immigration paperwork):

Current Student or Alumni who attended or has graduated within the current year:

Contact School Registrar of your current/last high school of attendance.


Alumni who last attended or has graduated more than one year ago:

The Transcript and Records Request Form must be turned in to the

Gilroy Unified School District Office:

Attn:  Cindy Talavera           

7810 Arroyo Circle

Gilroy, CA 95020

Refer all questions to                    @ 669-205-4000


By law, transcripts are considered a confidential legal document.  The School District is allowed to release this information with written permission from the Alumni 18 years or older. Proper identification must be presented at the time of the request along with payment in full. Alumni must give written permission for records to be released for mailing or pickup by anyone other than themselves.

*Note: Any records not picked up with-in 10 days will be mailed to the Alumni

Only completed forms will be processed.  Do not send email requests. 

There is no “RUSH” service available.


Requests are ONLY processed on Mondays for mailing or pickup by Friday.

Requests received Tuesday-Friday will be processed the following Monday.

Request Form


(Within current school year)

Contact  School Registrar of your current/last high school of attendance


(More than one year ago)

Turn into District Office



$10.00 each request

ALL records are official (signed and sealed in an envelope) 

PAYMENT IN FULL must be received at time of request.

Payment must be made by check or money order payable to GUSD.

If you have questions, contact your current/last school of attendance or Gilroy Unified School District Office at

(669) 205-4000